Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TMI

I've been asking myself whether I want to incorporate more of my personal life into this blog. For the most part so far, I've dealt with STUFF: pop culture, movies, tv, comics, etc. Occasionally I've mentioned a bit of my daily Hickmania: my son, my love for Lea, etc. But even that has been kept on a pretty surface level. Now, some of you folks know of my love for any sort of autobiographical material, and my almost compulsive drive to be self-revelatory, so I'm torn as to, as Mr. Bob Seger would say, "what to leave in, what to leave out." Over there on the right-hand column, I've posted a poll. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Nik said...

Sheeoot, I want to know it all! I'm a right Hickman stalker, I am! In fact I've been wondering where you bought that top you're wearing. Hey, where you going?

NuclearToast said...

I'm scared to know more. I'd rather be scared than scarred.

Anonymous said...

I want to know everything

Lee said...

Dude! It's the internet!!! It's all about a lack of privacy these days. If you don't expose yourself on the internet the only place left if bus stops... and I've heard that you get in trouble for that kinda thing.

MORE PERSONAL LIFE